Welcome to CrackerSports™
Connect with your team mates, coaches, officials and sport administrators.
Get access to resources and start improving skills and knowledge in minutes.
This website is owned and operated by Learning Frameworks Pty Ltd T/A CrackerSystems (we, us).
2 Using our services
We appreciate that, as an athlete, you may have specific goals and aims which you hope to achieve when using our services. While they will certainly help you get there, using our services alone will not guarantee results. You should combine the use of our services with coaching from a qualified professional and lots of practice and hard work to ensure you reach your maximum potential as an athlete.
3 Your account
Before using any of our services, you first need to open an account with us. There are two types of accounts available:
- (a) regular user accounts; and
- (b) premium user accounts.
3.2 Regular user accounts
3.3 Premium user accounts
Some of our services are only available if you open a premium user account with us. The services available for premium user accounts are more extensive and advanced than those available for regular user accounts. Fees and charges apply for opening and maintaining a premium user account.
3.4 Users under 18
If you are under the age of 18 and:
- (b) you want to open a premium account, you will need your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
3.5 Security of your account
Only you may use your account with us. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in relation to your account and you must keep your account details secret and secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Although we will not be liable for any loss to you caused by unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for loss to us or others caused by such unauthorised use.
4 Social networking
Our services include a facility which you can use to interact, communicate and engage with other users of this website (social networking facility).
4.1 Customising your settings
Our social networking facility can be customised in a number of ways depending on how you wish to use it. For example, select preferences for notifications and profile settings.
We do our best to ensure our social networking facility provides a safe environment for all users. However, because we are unable generally to control actions by third parties, we cannot guarantee safety.
To help promote a safe environment you must not use our social networking facility to bully, intimidate, denigrate or harass other users or to publish, promote or link to any Content which does not comply with clause 6.4 below. We may immediately terminate your account if you do not comply with these requirements (in accordance with clause 12.2 below).
5 Resources library
Our services include a facility which you can use to search and browse a catalogue of sport related informational materials and resources (Library). Our resources library contains both free resources and paid resources.
5.1 Free resources
You can access free resources by clicking on the applicable link within the resources library.
5.2 Types of paid resources
There are two types of paid resources catalogued in the resources library:
- (a) paid resources which you can purchase directly; and
- (b) paid resources offered by external suppliers.
5.3 Purchasing paid resources
You can purchase paid resources as indicated in the resources library. Prices for paid resources are shown in Australian dollars, include GST and are subject to change without notice.
We only accept payments by credit cards accepted by our payment gateway provider. Depending on your circumstances, you may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates. Currency exchange settlements are based on your agreement with your payment method provider.
This website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for information transmission. Information submitted through this website (including your credit card details) is encrypted using the same 128-bit security commonly used by banks. For your protection, purchases made using your credit card may be delayed slightly to allow us time to check your billing information with your financial institution.
You must not purchase paid resources if you under 18 years old (although your parent or guardian may do so on your behalf).
5.4 Paid resources from external suppliers
To access paid resources from external suppliers, you need to follow the relevant links to the external third party websites from which those resources may be then purchased.
The appearance of paid resources in the resources library does not constitute either an invitation to treat by us or an offer by us to supply you with those resources for valuable consideration or otherwise. Paid resources are catalogued in the resources library merely to assist you in locating an independent supplier (such as Amazon or iTunes) from whom you may be able to purchase or acquire those resources. The purchase of paid resources will be subject to any terms and conditions of the relevant supplier, and also the stock availability of the supplier. We do not warrant that you will be able to acquire any of the paid resources which are catalogued in the resources library, or that you will be able to purchase them for the prices displayed in the resources library (which prices we include as a guide only and are based on the prices provided to us by the relevant independent suppliers).
6 Content on this website
This website may contain or display text, images, logos, data, drawings, photographs, tables, designs, trade marks, software and audio, video and other file types (Content).
6.2 Use of Content
6.3 General restriction on Content
6.4 Submission of Content for Monetisation
You must not submit any Content to monetise through this website:
- (a) that is not completely your own creation unless you have explicit authority from the Content owner/licensor to use and sub-licence it;
- (b) that infringes any intellectual property rights of us or any third party;
- (c) where you intend to sell advertising space in or on that Content, or sponsorship rights in relation to that Content, to any third party; or
- (d) which contains, describes or refers to any acts, events or subject matters which we believe are not suitable for publication or cannot legally be published on this website. For example, you must not submit pornographic material, images of graphic violence or animal abuse, material showing or promoting illicit drug use, tobacco or liquor products, weapons, ammunition, material that is defamatory, denigrating or discriminates against an individual or a religion, sex, race or is in any other way offensive by ordinary community standards.
6.5 Removal of Content
6.6 Intellectual property rights
Any intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade mark rights) in Content contained or appearing on this website is owned by or licensed to us. In the case of Content submitted by you, we do not claim ownership over such content. By submitting Content to this website you grant a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, reproduce, communicate, modify, adapt and sub-licence that Content or to sell your content on your behalf and in accordance with a formal distribution agreement.
7 Information on this website
- (a) any information on this website or provided in the course of our services is subject to change without notice;
- (b) whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and currency of such information, we do not guarantee it is accurate or current; and
- (c) we only provide information on this website and in the course of our services on an "as is" basis and you rely on information so provided at your own risk.
- (a) We may use your personal information to validate your identity and/or membership status with applicable sporting bodies.
- (b) We may disclose your personal information to applicable sporting bodies which have out-of-date or incomplete records about your membership with them, to allow those bodies to amend their records accordingly.
9 General restrictions on use
You must not use our services to do any of the following:
- (a) on-supply or resell our services;
- (b) interfere with other users use of our services;
- (c) cause harm to us or our advertisers, affiliates, resellers or licensees, or any customer of us or our advertisers, affiliates, resellers or licensees;
- (d) damage, disable, overburden or impair this website or any networks connected to this website (or attempt to do so);
- (e) access this website using any automated process or service (such as a bot or spider) without our permission;
- (f) engage in, facilitate or further any unlawful conduct; or
- (g) solicit other users of this website for commercial purposes.
10 Links to third party websites
The inclusion in this website of any hyperlinks or other pointers to any third party websites does not of itself imply our endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites, their businesses or any of their other activities.
11 Users outside Australia
This website may be accessed from within Australia and throughout the world. We make no representations that this website, our services or any Content complies with the laws of any country which is not Australia. If you access this website outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for complying with the laws in the place from where you access this website.
12 Cancellation of your account
12.1 By you
You may cancel your account at any time and for any reason by notifying us using our contact details in section 14 below.
12.2 By us
We may cancel your account with or without notice if you breach (or if we have reason to believe you may breach or you intend to breach) any part of:
- (b) if your account is a premium user account, our Premium User Terms.
We may also cancel your regular user account if you fail to access it for a consecutive period of more than 12 months.
12.3 Consequences of your account being cancelled
Cancellation of your account will automatically and immediately result in termination of the agreement between us and you regarding your use of our services. However, termination of your account will not in any way affect:
- (b) if your account is a premium user account, your obligations to pay any amounts owing to us as at the date of such termination pursuant to our Premium User Terms.
12.4 Content after termination
You are responsible for backing up the Content you submit or store in the course of using our services. If your account is cancelled, we may permanently delete your Content from our servers. We have no obligation to return any Content to you after cancellation of your account.
- (a) if variation is necessary due to the applicable law or a change in applicable law;
- (b) if variation is necessary for technical reasons;
- (c) if variation is necessary to facilitate the operation of our services; or
- (d) if variation is to your advantage.
14 General legal matters
14.1 Australian Consumer Law
Other than your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, we do not make any express warranties that our services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, or that data loss will not occur.
14.2 Inability to carry out obligations
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and contractors against any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage or claim which we may suffer or incur in relation to:
- (c) any illegal, negligent or tortious act or wrongdoing by you in accessing or using our services or this website.
- (a) words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- (b) references to the words include and including must not be interpreted as being limiting;
- (c) references to legislation includes any amendment to it, any legislation substituted for it, and any subordinate legislation made under it; and
14.5 Governing law and jurisdiction
Subject to clause 14.1 above and to extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for special, indirect or consequential loss, damage or other claim howsoever arising in relation to our services, including in relation to any failure or technical issues that limits or prohibits your use of our services, except liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, wilful misconduct or fraud.
14.7 Our employees and agents
You are solely responsible for payment of any tax or like liability that arises as a result of your using this website or our services, and you indemnify us against any liability in relation to such amounts.
14.11 Transaction by minors
If we suffer any damage or loss as a result of a person who is under 18 years old entering into (or purporting to enter into) a transaction via this website, we reserve the right to seek compensation from any parent/guardian of that person.
14.12 Transferring rights
15 Contacting us