Welcome to CrackerSports™
Connect with your team mates, coaches, officials and sport administrators.
Get access to resources and start improving skills and knowledge in minutes.
This website is owned and operated by Learning Frameworks Pty Ltd T/A CrackerSystems (we, us).
We appreciate that you, as an individual accessing this website, may be concerned about the confidentiality and security of any personal information that you provide to us when using this website.
2 What is personal information?
Personal information is any information about you in which your identity is apparent, or information which someone could reasonably use to ascertain your identity. Some common examples of personal information include:
- street/postal addresses
- telephone numbers
- email addresses.
3 Why do we collect personal information?
Sometimes we may ask you to disclose personal information to enable us to provide you with certain goods or services related to our business. We may collect personal information from you if we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of:
- who we are and how to contact us
- the purposes for which your personal information is being collected
- who we usually disclose that type of personal information to
- your ability to access any personal information which we have collected from you
- any law that requires that type of personal information to be collected
- the main consequences (if any) for you if all or part of your personal information is not provided.
If you choose not to disclose your personal information to us we may be unable to provide you with the goods or services that you have requested.
We do not collect financial information you provide when paying for goods or services through this website (such as credit card details). Financial information is transferred from this website via secure encrypted connection to our payment gateway provider.
4 How do we use personal information?
We only use your personal information in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, and otherwise in accordance with law. Some examples of when we may be entitled (but not obligated) to use your personal information include:
- to validate your identity and/or membership status with applicable sporting bodies, if you open an account with us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions
- in completing a transaction for goods or services via this website
- in responding to your queries promptly and efficiently
- where we suspect that your use of our website is in breach of our Terms and Conditions
- to protect our rights or property or any other users of our website or member of the public.
5 When do we disclose personal information?
We do not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to or with third parties.
Depending on the purposes for which we have asked you to provide your personal information, we may disclose that information to such third parties as is necessary to achieve those purposes. For example, if you open an account with us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we may disclose your personal information to applicable sporting bodies which have out-of-date or incomplete records about your membership with them, so that those bodies can amend their records accordingly.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for any purposes which are unrelated to the purposes of collection unless required by law to do so or with your consent.
6 How do we store personal information?
The personal information which we collect from you through this website may be stored by us in various forms including both electronic and hardcopy. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of any personal information which we have stored, including steps to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration or destruction of such information.
7 Accessing your personal information
You may request access to any personal information which we have about you by contacting us using the details set out in section 9 below. Following such a request, we will provide you with access once you have:
- provided sufficient proof of identity; and
- in the case of unusual or particularly onerous requests, paid the access fee (which we may reasonably charge for work required in addition to lodgement of your request).
If the personal information which we have previously collected from you is out-of-date or incorrect, you can contact us using the details set out in section 9 below to arrange amending our records.
8 Other issues related to privacy
8.1 Users under 18
If you're under 18 years old, you need to ask your parent or guardian for permission to provide personal information through our website. Your parent or guardian can then review, remove, change or refuse further collection of your personal information by contacting us using the details set out in section 9 below.
8.3 Surveys and Competitions
We may offer competitions or invite responses to surveys on our website. If we collect your personal information as a result of you choosing to participate in a competition or survey, we will use this information for the purposes of conducting the competition or survey and otherwise with your consent. We may seek your consent to use your personal information for different purposes in the course of you submitting an entry to or registering to take part in a competition or survey.
8.4 Electronic messages from us (including via SMS, MMS and email)
We will only send you electronic messages (including via SMS, MMS and email) using your personal information, in accordance with law and if we:
- (a) have current express or implied consent from you to do so
- (b) identify ourselves within the message
- (c) and include within the message a means of allowing you to 'unsubscribe' or opt out of receiving future messages of that kind from us.
8.5 Links to external websites
8.6 Further information on privacy in Australia
More information about privacy issues in Australia can be found at www.privacy.gov.au.
9 Contacting Us
You can contact us about privacy issues at email@example.com.